KPSC Recruitment 2017: 1,058 vacancies announced for First and Second Division Assistant
KPSC Recruitment 2017: The Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) has started the online application for recruitment of 1,058 First Division Assistant and Second Division Assistant, as per NDTV. Candidates can now fill up the form visiting the official website. The commission has announced a total of 507 posts for First Division Assistant while 551 for Second Division Assistant, a per NDTV. A candidate will have to be a graduate from a recognized University to apply for the post. The candidates will have to undergo a Preliminary Test, Main Exam, and Personality Test before they are selected for the posts.
Here is how candidates can apply for the posts:
1.Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through KPSC website – kpsc.kar.nic.in.
2. The application fee for General candidates is Rs. 300 and for 2A/2B/3A/3B Category Candidates is Rs. 150.
3. Application fee can be paid through e-payment at Post Office. However, SC/ST candidates do not need to pay application fee.
Here are the important dates relating to the form fill up:
1. The commencement of online application started from September 1, 2017
2. The last date to apply online is October 7, 2017
3. The last date to pay application fee is October 9, 2017
Eligibility criteria for filling the vacancies
Candidate should have a degree in any stream from recognized University. The candidate should also possess computer knowledge with one-year certificate course in computer from an institution recognized by the Government of Karnataka.
The lower age limit is 18 years while the upper age limit is 35 years.
Follow Us on Twitter