You Need To See These Photos From Queen Elizabeth’s Visits To Nigeria In 1956 And 2003
Queen Elizabeth is 91!
Every year for the past 90 years, the Queen of England has celebrated her birthday on 21st April. Nigeria was once under British control, and The Queen visited Nigeria twice: 28 January–16 February 1956 and 3–6 December 2003.
Here are some photos and videos from her visits.
1. This video of Queen Elizabeth’s first visit in 1956
2. Queen Elizabeth II Meeting Civil Officials Upon Arrival
3. The stamp that was printed in honour of her visit
4. The Queen waving from a Land Rover at the Race Course
5. The Queen visiting a Leper settlement in Oji, Enugu
6. Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh with Muhammadu Sanusi I, Emir of Kano in Kano
7.The Sultan of Sokoto being Knighted by the Queen
8. Queen Elizabeth II wearing an evening dress, necklace and tiara along with the blue sash of the Order of the Garter at the House of Representatives in Lagos
9. Queen Elizabeth II inspecting a 10 feet high mask during her visit to a leper settlement at Oji River, Enugu State
10. Queen Elizabeth and former President Olusegun Obasanjo upon her arrival at Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja on 3rd December 2003.
Long may she reign! You might also want to see these cool historic pictures of Nigeria.
The post You Need To See These Photos From Queen Elizabeth’s Visits To Nigeria In 1956 And 2003 appeared first on OMGVoice.Com.